Friday, April 11, 2008

Fun fact

Top 5 songs to cap off a night of kidney torture:

5.) Let Me Take You Home Tonight - Boston << A little too high tempo for me, but screams last song.
4.) Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi << Nothing like a little country/rock/badass to cap the night
3.) All My Life - KC & JoJo << I'm a product of my (junior high) generation, what can I say.
2.) The Dance - Garth Brooks << Always gets to ya, even if you can't even hear the lyrics through the ringing in your ears. Perfect.
1.) Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd << Starts quiet enough, builds up to a great climax, then tucks you in for bed. As a bonus, my generation's parents probably even passed out to this song a couple times. Classic.

Honorable Mention: The Late Greats (Wilco), My Best Friend (Tim McGraw), Dear Mama (Tupac), I've Got Dreams to Remember (Buddy Guy w/ John Mayer),

No comments: