Saturday, April 19, 2008

Almost out of the storm

And I would feel a heckuva lot better if I wasn't on the verge of a sinus infection. Question: is it good if you alternate which nostrel is stuffy? Like, it seems like it would be more damaging if it were just one for a week rather than both, every other day, for a week.

The weather is nice, I only have three papers to write (that's not for Saturday) and I'm in a generally good mood.

The cherry on top: There Will be Blood (watching it as I type) actually is not a bad movie at all.

I hope everyone is having a cheery day

6 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

No commenting about Blood until you finish.

Then I want to hear your opinion.

achilles3 said...

Are you stoned???

calencoriel said...

He's on decongestants...same thing.

joey said...

nope... not stoned. not even right now! or at any other point today!

joey said...

oh and i watched until about 2 hours into it and then fell asleep. three hours of sleep finally caught up to me i guess, but ill try again (from the beginning) tonight

DanEcht said...

I love Blood