Monday, April 14, 2008

The best part of Monday morning

definitely has to be waking up at 8:00, going in to work at 8:30, and listening to the last hour and a half of Bob and Tom. Getting paid for listening to quality morning radio, not too shabby.

As a side note, my nose is running like a 5 year old without parental supervision (both his feet and nose). I would take one of my Zyrtec, but Dayquil helps keep it from being stuffy and helps the nagging sore throat. Does a certain biology teacher think it would be cool to take both?

Other fun side note. Robitussin calls for two teaspoons, NOT TABLEspoons. I thought I was gonna die for about 5 minutes until I did some googling. Turns out crazy kids actually intentionally overdose Robitussin for some freaky deaky side effects.

4 comments:

achilles3 said...

Robotrippin...I've heard it called

PHSChemGuy said...

As your friendly neighborhood chemistry teacher, I give you full reign to experiment. Just make sure to take it one variable at a time - amount, tiredness, time of day, amount of food in your stomach.

The scientific method is your friend.

calencoriel said...

The medications in Dayquil and Zyrtec shouldn't counteract each other. Zyrtec is an antihistamine which works to block histamine. Dayquil is mostly a decongestant and a pain reliever/fever reducer. In order to be safe, though, take them about 2-3 hours apart.

calencoriel said...

Joey...you have to post again. I'm afraid I killed you...