Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Top Everything

I love lists. I love rankings. Putting the two together just makes me want to channel my inner Dane Cook (heheh.)

Top Five Artists who probably should never have picked up a microphone

1.) Bob Dylan - Made famous for his horribly awesome voice.

2.) Johnny Cash - Hey, I like him too. Probably because I can sing his songs better than he can.

3.) Macy Gray - Should probably be number one, but she should not be number one in anything. Ever.

4.) William Shatner.

5.) The Green Hat Guy in Old School - Seriously, I hope for his sake that he just keeps making his money off Snoop-a-loop and never tries to go solo.



This picture has absolutely nothing to do with anything. But YOU try finding a picture of GreenHatMan, not so easy. And this makes me smile. So there.

4 comments:

achilles3 said...

i just stopped reading your blog

bobby d forever!

joey said...

bad title. i meant more along the lines of best artists with the worst voices. sooo its actually kind of a compliment that ole bobby is number one.


if it was just crap vocalists, macy gray would be number 1, 3, 4, and 5.

PHSChemGuy said...

Dylan and Cash are wonderful...take a listen to Dylan's Nashville Skyline album to hear what Dylan's finest voice has ever sounded like...

achilles3 said...

you better edit that post son :-)