Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's that time of year

Coming from the guy that sings Jingle Bells in April, I guess that doesn't hold much weight. The fact is, Halloween is over, and since the PC-Police are making Thanksgiving go the way of Columbus Day,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
...I state in a very generic blue and family friendly, unoffensive way. Eff that.
MERRY FREAKIN' CHRISTMAS(time)!!!
I got the "Smoky Mountain Christmas" tunes blazin' right now as "Old Ridge Boys Christmas" downloads (seriously... it's sick how that whole Pavlov thing works and crap music sounds good in the right mindset). Now all I need is a little eggnog and, uh, cold weather. Oh, and leaves off trees.
And finals to be over.
And money....
Christmas time sucks......

3 comments:

achilles3 said...

I hope you got my card :-)

joey said...

haha actually i seriously want to buy some of those.

i mean, Mom is always nagging me about never sending thank you cards or anything... soooooo :)

achilles3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.