Monday, May 5, 2008

Dunzo.

Yep, done. The most stressful thought of the next three months will be waking up in time to walk down to work, which consists of making sure kiddos don't drown in < knee-deep water.

I think I'll survive.


The agony is just steaming off my well-tanned body


In other news, I don't even like Nine Inch Nails, but I'm kinda a fan now. I guess they just decided "screw it, they're gonna pirate it anyways," so they are giving away their new album completely free. Over their own websit. In a variety of file formats. It's like a nerds wet dream. Actually, no. The wet dream would be this setting some kind of precident for future artists whose work I actually like anyways...

A big grassy ass goes out to Trent Reznor and friends.

3 comments:

calencoriel said...

hey girls, he's not even flexing in that pic...

Anonymous said...

feel the same way. never liked NIN but the fact thats its free and they give it out in a variety of formats which cane please multiple types of consumers at the same time is a big stick it to the man sorta thing. Congratulations to them for being awesome. Excuse me while i'm listening.

achilles3 said...

Where's the NIN gun show???

I downloaded it too