Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Break w00t!




I will be spending SB'08 in sunny southwest Ohio! Westsyyyyde


Bristol (daytime) is today, one of the best races all year, so that's fun. THEN in less than half an hour is the absolutely HUGGGGEEEEE Rockets/Lakers game. I mean, I'm not even that big of an NBA fan, but I like Kobe, and I like winning streaks. It's like the dynasty's little brother, or cousin, or something. I bet the streak breaks today, and Kobe has an MVP day. That fadeaway is just heavenly.

In keeping with the sports themes, this is how the selections I care about will go:

Dayton - not in, didn't beat Xavier once this year. No way they make it.
ND - 6 seed because of a bad showing in the Big East tourny, even with a first round bye
UK - In, but probably at an 8 or 9
OSU - I would say yes, but I haven't seen them play all year. So honestly I have no frickin clue.*



* That actually goes with all of these teams, except Dayton....they're definitely not in

1 comment:

achilles3 said...

i WISH i were in SW Ohio for March Madness!!!!
UGH!!!!!!!!!!