Sunday, March 30, 2008

90s Eric Clapton > 70s Clapton

The end of the school year sucks

What I havent been able to do

* Read my book
* Take it to the streetz.
* Keep up with my bracket (just checked: currently #1, but the projected score puts me in 3rd, which is usually pretty accurate this late in the game).
* play Minesweeper (sad times)

What I have been doing:

* Picking up and fixing bikes. Lots of bikes.
* In doing so, driving around this bad boy (no, sadly this is not mine):

Awwww yeaaaa


* Vector integrals, jacobians, shearing and moments along a beam, conservation of pretty much everything, and comparing a Hitchcock movie with one by Tim Burton! (find the one that doesn't fit..)
* Too tired to go out on Saturday night, so I watched The Usual Suspects. Definitely a good movie with a great "ohhhh fuuuuuck" moment at the end, as I like to call them. Kevin Spacey outdoes himself here. Oh, and sorry about the kinda random tense change for this asterisk....
* Keepin it gangsta'


PS3 fund: $118.75 - a solid start, but this is all of my paycheck. I'm sure this number will fluctuate as need to buy stuff arises, like, I dunno, pizza. Or ....Mountain Dew...


And go Reds. Even though I'm taking the terrible until proven otherwise approach.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oprah's book club!!

joey said...

i take no responsibility for that woman.

hurl to the nth degree


...as n approaches infinity.

cmorin said...

90's Clapton > 70's Clapton because 90's Clapton = Sober where as 70's Clapton = immensely effed up