Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I take what I'm given...

Heck, I could always be a CD cover designer. The rules I used to create this particular design are here. It was the perfect time-waster for my hour before my two hour calculus bonanza (w00t).


Bigger version inside


Apparently this Robichaud guy was a member of Canadian Parliament in the 50s and early 60s. So I guess that makes said "band" a more contemporary Franz Ferdinand of sorts. The particular album title though leads me to believe they would be uber-emo, with a slightly bluegrass twang (as indicated by the rolling landscape. This would probably add up to a solid 3-star allmusic rating.

I'm pretty so-so about how the dice fell on this one... maybe better luck next time. I'm sure I'll be doing this again.

If [Easy + fun]/[t] > 42, I'm always down.

2 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

That might be the best one I've seen...especially nice job putting the letters in perspective with the land...

and the equation for easy & fun is spectacular...

joey said...

i thought you would appreciate the 42