Thursday, September 20, 2007

HELP!


I am a follower. Since apparently I am already nearly the spawn of said blogger (not that there's anything wrong with that!!!), I should probably try to avoid any further evidence for such.

Someone, please direct me towards where I can find myself a new blog template. Preferably one with a darker background, like the one I have.

I would make my own.... buuuuuuuuut that would consume the time I spend on other more important things in life.

Yes, I understand I'm major nerdo. I'm in engineering, RPG skillz comes as a 3-credit requirement.

6 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

Blogger's got a bunch of different templates. On your dashboard, click settings and look at the other options. It's pretty much just style sheet options, but they do look fairly different.

Plus, from there, you can customize it more by changing colors and/or adding a top banner.

joey said...

didn't know you could customize the colors in each template.... interesting.

achilles3 said...

I like black. More black.

joey said...

i agree. the glare from my window kills any website im lookin at unless if its with a really dark backrgound. and i like the analogy that looking at a page with a white background is like starting at a lightbulb for hours on end. it sucks.

but ya minor tweaking to continue

achilles3 said...

ask charlie weis what he would do

joey said...

he's got many more problems than i at this point.

thanks for the advice though, ass. :)