Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fuze Green Tea rocks.



At least, FuzeGreenTea gets me through boring-chemistry-classes-that-I-already-know-everything-in (I guess my old chemistry teacher wasn't too bad). And hey, it's high in antioxidants to boot (whatever that means). If only it wasn't 2.50 a GLASS bottle. Hey Fuze people, plastic is cheaper, USE IT! I'm living in a world full of pop and milk (that interestingly sells EXTREMELY fast, whoda thunk it?), I want some cheap variety. Key word being cheap.

3 comments:

calencoriel said...

You're right, the FUZE stuff, while spectacularly refreshing and filled with antioxidants and other nutrients...of which, yes, you will be deprived till you get home and mommy showers you with love and home cooking...I'll have to check out the price on the stuff at the Jungle and maybe put together a care package or something...

How are you doing without the coffee?

joey said...

without coffee.... HA. i get one every morning and for my english class (total snoozer).

achilles3 said...

nglish iz dum
:-)