Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Fra Ra Ra Ra Ra....

:-X :





I don't claim to be some sushi king, but I know what my taste buds like and Kyoto Sushi Bar in the Mason/Montgomery area is amazing. Don't be scared away if raw fish isn't your thing. I've had the tempura chicken before when I was a big weenie like you and it was equally good. The resturant alone is also why I now have a stock of jasmine tea with me at school.



The price is a little on the costly side for a college kid ($10-20 and up for a full meal), but the sushi is about as cheap as you can find it for the quality. Call me crazy, but I'll pay the extra couple bucks instead of injesting cheap raw meat.



EDIT: This picture shows one reason why I love the new layout, I can actually post pictures. Not cell-phone sized clips in the middle with LOADS of "white" space on the sides. If I ever get in the mood, it will make photo-posts much easier.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

joey give me some credit!! you're welcome for both the best sushi in the world and the jasmine tea. does this mean you will take me the next time you're home??

joey said...

wtf you do not get credit for the jasmine tea. sushy

depends if i can cash my b-day checkage. i also have to like, get presents for people to, i think?

PHSChemGuy said...

The big-format photos do look a heck of a lot better than the tiny photos on my page...

joey said...

now my paragraphs look even dinkier than before.