Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wow, I'm not even mad

I actually didn't mean to post that last, well, post with nothing but a title; however, I like the artiness of it all, so I'll keep it.

But the point stands.

I don't really have anything to say. But it's been a few days since I've posted and I did have that whole "be the change you want to see in the world" shpiel less than a fortnight ago, so I feel kind of shitty not following up.

So what's going on in my life, you ask? How about a top 5 I respond. In reverse order, because I love the suspense.

5.) I bought my first ever full length video game digitally recently. Yes, I know the previous sentence will probably exclude me from any contact with the opposite sex for +/- a month, but how would that be different from the past +/- 20 years of my life, so screw it. It feels really really weird buying essentially nothing physically (meaning something that has mass) with nothing physically (meaning my credit card, the whole concept of which still blows my mind, but that's a post for another night). All in all though I'm liking the concept. Rumors have it the PS4 will have primarily a digital download means of distribution so I should probably get used to it either way.

4.) I had a little too much of the jungle joose last night and may or may not have yacked a little on the porch of the stoop. Actually, yea, I did. I tried to clean up my mess this morning, but given the ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL WEATHER today, it had caked very nicely on the already concrete-esque front dirt. So, any water splashing was in vein. I say all of that to say this: I don't know how bulemics do it (my throat kills), and I never want to drink again.

3.) Charlie needs to go. I understand the '07 team had the least talent of any ND team ever possibly, but seriously Charlie, again? This isn't the U.S. Delta Force Academy, it's the fucking Naval Academy. Start talking to your NFL connects about some openings for next year, because if there is a God, you won't be at ND.


2.) If you ain't first you're last.

1.) Nothing in life is big enough for me to give it a "#1" type of status right now, so I'm going to take the easy way out on this one, too. I mean that in the least emo way possible, I'm far from being a manic depressive about things, there just really isn't one thing I can point out as being major.

I did have a pretty prescient fortune cookie in my Chinese carry out this week though, so I guess I'll leave that both of you readers who actually got this far through my ramblings to read it:

"Stop searching forever. Happiness is just next to you."

Peace up, a town down.

1 comment:

achilles3 said...

I'm gonna quit drinking too.
On Sundays.