Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fairly Substantial Layout Changes

I've opted out of the "stretch to your resolution" look - which I will miss - for the rotating headers. A few reasons:

- I really did not like my header I've had for all this time. It was meant to be a placeholder more than anything, but just got forgotten about.
- I like messing in photoshop, but don't really have much of a medium (besides the occasional dedicated post) for sharing. This gives me a little space in the world for that.
- The randomness of it all keeps it looking fresh.

Now I just have to stay committed to adding new ones every now and then.

5 comments:

Murr Nation said...

Are a bunch of those from G Burg?

PHSChemGuy said...

I like the tat, man.

achilles3 said...

Dig the new look!

Grace said...

Love the lights!

joey said...

the nature ones are from backpacking this summer... i have a lot more of those but wanted to mix it up a little. you're right though, gburg needs to be represented in a few