Monday, October 26, 2009

Worry not

I did nothing drastic in the aftermath of the (admittedly, much closer than I thought it would be) loss on Oct 17th. All vital organs are in in tact, though the liver maybe slightly worse off than before.

In the mean time, I have been busy living my life, trying to not let homework interfere with said life (mission: success, so far...) and deciding upon a Halloween costume.

If I had an endless supply of fundage, I would probably buy the tuxedos for my roommate and I - tophat, cane and all. However, this is not the case. So, barring getting a Park Place or other Monopoly street that I have yet to own (no more Indiana or Connecticut Ave please, MickeyD's), this option is fading quickly.

Nightman would be pretty solid, barring the fact that only the lucky few who watch Always Sunny In Philadelphia as much as I would understand the gag.
Heres a start:



Lyrics linked. You have been warned. For the record, I also have a Dayman - fighter of the nightman, champion of the sun - lined up. This adds to the success of this option.

Then there is the classic Elf. Thanks to mama's extremely random, but wildly successful idea from senior week, I have in my possession a relatively dead-on and fairly free Elf costume. I say fairly, because I did have to purchase some pants (if you want to call it that) to wear in addition to the jacket and hat. This is a pretty good option for cheap and easy. Very tempting.


In the end, I look back on this post realizing I could have instead knocked out one of the four essays I need to get done and turnitin.com-ed by 10:30 AM tomorrow. Considering I rise and shine around 10:15 AM, that makes the deadline for these rapidly impending. Ruh roh.

Holla back.

No comments: