Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Not one of you

Not a single freakin one of you has updated your blog in the past 24 hours. You should all be ashamed. I now have absolutely nothing to read at this ungodly hour of the morning in which I have finally finished homework/meetings/classes that have been going since 11:00 straight.

You all suck.

Just to show you how I felt upon seeing this disaster:


EDIT: Upon posting this, I look and whadda know, the kraze posted something new about 3 hours prior. My bad bra. I'm still leaving this up though, mainly to showcase The Office

3 comments:

achilles3 said...

up yours u took me off you blog list!
butt munch
;-)

Murr Nation said...

To whoever labeled that video as the funniest office clip ever, they were sorely mistaken.... Here is the funniest ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poDLjwSmaW0

joey said...

you are still on there if you click show all on the bottom right, something with your booty-north-korean-ISP somehow prevents blogger from knowing when you last updated though... at least for my website.. its weird.

worry not though, i still put your blog in my top 3 for entertainment value

murrtizz- you right, that clip is definitely funnier. however, calling any one 20 second part of the entire office series the "funniest" part is way too tough of a task for me to undertake.