Friday, September 19, 2008

OBAMA'S EMAIL ACCOUNT!?!!?!?

For those of you who don't know, apparently a few day's ago the hacker group known as Anonymous (most famous for their crusade against stupidity) successfully hacked into Sarah Palin's email account. Nothing is private anymore, literally.

The blog-worthiness of all of this lies in the fact that while it took a world-renowned hacker group to break into Palin's gmail account, it only took The Onion to get to Obama's.

Hey Barry, I'm diggin the icon, mayne.

;-)

3 comments:

andrew said...

The ad at the top cracked me up.

calencoriel said...

I'm pretty sure Cheney did email him that...I've been getting that email from him pretty much every day since I voted in the Democratic Primary last March.

joey said...

lol cheney's is my second favorite next to the jimmy carter one

for a little bit of history on that one, check out this (but please for the love of god don't let the little'un's read it):

http://www.theonion.com/content/opinion/i_got_what_america_needs_right