Thursday, June 19, 2008

Top five movie characters I wish I could be:

5.) Batman, the Batman Begins one - All the other Batmans are too over-the-top comic-y. My alltime favorite comic book movie, but the comic aspect of it really ruins half the fun.

4.) George Jung, Blow - Just to feel what its like at the top, then have it all come crashing down (or would it!?!? if it were me, that is).

3.) Frank Abagnale Jr., Catch Me If You Can - Just to be able to pull off the stunts he does would be great.

2.) Jack Sparrow - Things we have in common: love of ships, pirating, girls, and rum. The whole dreds thing and braided goat (which I would so do if I had the patience) top it off.

[Big gap]

1.) One of the McManus brothers in The Boondock Saints - Irish, badass, and the best tats EVER. I get hyped everytime I watch it.


2 comments:

achilles3 said...

6. Achilles (pro rage and truth)
5. Robin Hood (pro poor)
4. Vincent Vega (pro gangsta)
3. Han Solo (pro himself)
2. The Dude (pro chill-out)
1. V (pro truth, freedom, words, ideas, and bad assness)

calencoriel said...

This could be my favorite top 5 ever...