Tuesday, February 12, 2008

You know what Dwight? You're acting like a dork.

Sorry guys, I did not give up blogging for Lent, I promise. I have however recently obtained a Netflix subscription to help make finding the movie for homework for my Music and Film class a little easier (not sure if I mentioned that already...). With that came free instant viewings of The Office, Seasons 1-3.

I have watched all three seasons, plus what is released so far of Season 4, in the past week.

Needless to say, this show is comedic genius. Oh, and Pam and Jim are pretty cute too.

I'm pissed I didn't start watching this like two years ago, it would have made Fridays (or is it Thursdays...) in a certain biology class a lot more interesting. I'm definitely stoked about the WGA strike ending and the show continuing just in time for me to be ready for more episodes.



Thanks for asking! Cash value, 1/100 cent


Quick, everyone who cares, tell me your favorite moment/character.

Mine: Dwight, far and away. I'm glad Karen is gone, she was kind of awkward (oh and fun fact, her Rashida Jones's real-life sister dated 2Pac). Best moment has to be anything Jim does to antagonize Dwight, including but not limited to posting his resume on every job-listing site on the internet, posing as a CIA agent sending cryptic faxes, posing as "future-Dwight," and posing as the company website on AIM. Specifically though, was Michael Scott's idea to jump off the building to demonstrate the danger's of working in an office (depression).

Now I have two TV shows I have to keep up with, shit.

4 comments:

DanEcht said...

Definitely Jim, because of the awesome pranks you mentioned. "You've been compromised..." = hilarious

Anonymous said...

THREE shows, don't forget about LOST!

calencoriel said...

btw...if your dorm has cable, you can watch reruns on Tuesday nights on TBS. It's helped me get through the strike...I'll have to think on my favorite moment and get back to you though...there are so many!!!

and it would have been great to have you "in" on the discussion last year...you know, one of the many that had nothing to do with biology

joey said...

i havent watched all of lost! i keep getting in and out of it, so like.. i know whats going on... but its not like i keep up with it really.