Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Zours, Black Sheep and a balanced diet...

You couldn't ask for much more on a Tuesday night. And best of all, my two hour study hall (or as one of my professor's calls it: detention) got cancelled because of some freak explosion followed by some freak power-outage in the engineering building.

I have a feeling that statement would be much more surprising if that happened in, say, the Humanities building....

So yep. Pretty easy-going night. I'm even getting my daily intake of both fruits and vegetables! These V-Fusions fall in the same catagory as my Fuze Green Tea's I mentioned a while back. Healthy, and for sale right below me. You probably won't find me trying the spicy hot variety also for sale though...


While I'm at it. Holy crap, Zours are freaking good.


And how did Chris Farley ever get famous? I mean, I'm sure he deserved it, but... wow.
...And why can't I stop laughing at him?

1 comment:

achilles3 said...

One of my fav posts ever...it has everything!

Explosions
Studies
Eating/Drinking
Dancing
WELL DONE, sir!