Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's been two massively life altering years

...with more changes in my life than I'm sure I can ever recall since I first stepped foot on the campus of college. But one thing has remained the same; I'm still an ENTJ . Albiet a little more on the "E" side of things than I was back in the day (went from a 12/12/1/12 to a 22/12/1/22).

Does this sound like me? It sure as hell does to me, but then again I can't say I've exhaustively looked at the other options. I'm sure Momma would probably read this description and go "that's my boy," especially when it comes to the "strong sentimental streaks" that we "often hide from others as it is perceived as a weakness." She usually gets the brunt of those...

Should I be concerned or relieved that I have pretty much stayed the same - from a basic personality standpoint - "halfway" through college? Who knows. That's too big of a question for this post to answer.

Either way, I'm pretty surprised that I've stayed relatively the same. I have a good feeling that by the end of the year the "Extrovert" number will probably get even higher. Then again, my whole analysis of the ENTJ-ness of myself pretty much locks me even more into an ENTJ. Vicious cycle, it is.

As much as I blaze on psychology, it does have some pretty freakin' creepy/cool aspects. If anyone else knows what they are, or wants to take the quick version, post it.

I have no clue what the picture is supposed to mean... but it's pretty badass... so I'll take it!

No comments: