Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The good news is

that lifting two days ago, I realized my foot felt fine. So that's a plus. Now to buy hiking boots and break them in this weekend in G-burg.

Yea, there was a slight change of plans for those in the know. At the last minute there was some unavoidable circumstances that eliminated Cumberland. In the end, everything worked out though. I got together with another guy I know for a few hours, we did our best Ari Gold impressions, and closed the deal less than 12 hours after the news came up.

Not a bad deal, going from a condo that sleeps four (max, apparently) to a 6-person place with a hot tub, pool table, amazing view, and lower price than what we had planned on.

Next week is my last week of work, then back to being a full time college student... a.k.a. the best job in the world. Except this time, with money!

Well, for a month or two at least.

2 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

Wait, two dudes and a hottub for six?

Sounds a little dicey unless there's a part of the story you're not sharing.

WC: hydra - I think these are getting way easier.

joey said...

haha... more than just the two of us....