Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Finals Week Eve [slash] Finals Week

You guys know the drill, I suck. This week and next will be sporadic with school really picking up, then with the holidays I will probably take some R&R.

I'll post some shorties here and there, but as always, this is fairly high on the list of things to go (don't worry, Mom, PS3 is too) when the going gets rough.

The good news (that I'm not sure if I have mentioned here yet; if I have, ignore me) is that I will be home next semester working at GE (the "Aviation" portion) getting some much needed on-the-job training and making some serious dough stacks in the process. Well, compared to my current job of unemployed. I get to use my favorite division problem here: my pay rate increase will be x/0. Undefined ftw!

Anywho, back to finishing up these end of semester projects. Hollaaaaa

4 comments:

calencoriel said...

Excellent - so you'll be in town for the Cornhole Tournament, Rock 4A Cause and the 5K.

I'm sorry, that's all I got out of your post...that and something about a job

PHSChemGuy said...

Calen, you're a horrible person...and not unique at all...

wv: smucers - When it has to be good wv.

joey said...

lol, technically, yes. Maybe I will try to get in shape enough to run the 5K!

Woah, wouldn't that be the day.

And ChemGuy, the wv is eerily close (phonetically) to smuckers. They are becoming intelligent, I tell ya

calencoriel said...

Dude...you ran the Blast when you weren't supposed to...I'm sure our little jaunt through Glendale wouldn't be any kind of problem for you - unless you're going to try to beat JJ.

Hey, get a team of peeps with $$ from GE to run!

Um...this IS an actual word:

wv - equates