Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Every Time I think you couldn't get any dumber....

Ok, the title really has nothing to do with the body, but I just wanted to quote some Dumb and Dumber, Jim Carrey's best motion picture.

Anywho, to the point. Just when I thought Google couldn't get any cooler (really, I thought their method of predicting the flu impressed me to the max), they one up me. Google is now hosting every image from Life magazine from 1860-1970s. We're not talking shit 300x300px "here is the idea" size. No, no. More like full-ish res 1000(or so)x1000(or so).

Really impressed. If only I had to write history papers still. Either way, a very nice selection of desktop backgrounds here with some easy cropping in your favorite photo editor.

Thanks, Google. You can contact me in regards to my ad check.

No comments: